Certified Nursing Assistant - Chemical Dependency Technician(CNA/CDT) - Detox:
Central MN Mental Health Center has an opportunity in our Detox program for a Part Time Certified Nursing Assistant/Chemical Dependency Technician. The CNA-CDT provides ongoing support and supervision to clients. The Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Report changes in client's physical and mental health to RN, Program Coordinator or their Counselor
- Monitor client behaviors - provide therapeutic intervention when required.
- Respond to residents' questions and concerns on an as needed basis
- Administrative duties - including but not limited to maintaining ethical and confidentiality standards set forth by this agency (HIPPA) and developing competency in the carrying out of intake/orientation procedures
- Attend quarterly staff meetings and trainings
- Every other weekend, Overnight shift. The hours for this position would be 10:30pm-6:30am, Friday and Saturday.
- We offer shift differentials for PM's, overnights, and weekends
The wage range for this position is $15.00-$18.00. The starting salary for each application will be based on years of experience for the position.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be 18 years of age and free of chemical use problems (for at minimum of two years) and remain free of chemical use problems as a condition of ongoing employment
- Maintain current CPR and First Aid certification
- Clear DHS background study and sexual exploitations screening
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the intention and desire of Central Minnesota Mental Health Center to eliminate and prevent any discrimination, discriminatory practices, and to comply with the laws of the United States and the State of Minnesota.
CMMHC provides equality of opportunity in employment to all persons, to prohibit discrimination because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, place of residence, political affiliation, disability, marital or family status, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status with regard to public assistance, sex, or age, in all aspects of its personnel policies, programs, practices, and operations. This policy shall apply to all phases of full time, part-time, and temporary employment including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, demotion, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training. This policy applies to the use of all facilities and participation in all Agency sponsored activities.