The Box Tops for Education team is seeking a Business Analyst, Digital Marketing Technology with strong communication and technical experience to help support digital marketing initiatives. Bring your passion and dedication to advance Box Tops initiatives from strategy to execution as the program plays a key role in achieving General Mills sales and marketing objectives. Be a part of this fast-growing area that helps use best in class data and technology to bring these objectives to life. You'll collaborate with multiple stakeholders to inform, educate, and build solutions. Bring your relationship building skills, thought leadership and technical chops to help us get to the next level in this fast-paced environment. This role reports into the Box Tops Team in the Digital and Technology organization.
- Lead technical day to day program operations. Troubleshoot and resolve any program bugs that arise. Communicate issue and resolution to technical and marketing teams.
- Develop comprehensive use cases for critical application testing; partner with QA team to execute testing plans based on use cases.
- Conduct UAT testing for the Box Tops app.
- Collaboratively define and gather business and technical requirements from marketing and vendor stakeholders; translate requirements into technical documents, identifying and eliminating gaps and risks; communicate requirements to technical team.
- Translate requirements for Developer/QA teams and serve as day to day contact.
- Identify, create, and support reporting and data quality needs.
- Identify and drive ongoing opportunities for business and process transformation to improve the BTFE app, optimize processes for efficiency/effectiveness, and maximize value from technical capabilities.
- Partner with senior analyst and development team to resolve technical challenges related to business requirements.
- Support senior analyst and project management team in vendor relationship management.
- Manage regular updates on scope, timelines, and changes to marketing and vendor stakeholders
- B.S. or B.A. degree in business, marketing, statistics, CIS, Information Technology, or related field
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a business-facing, solution-based business analyst position, preferably marketing-related
- Experience with writing SQL
- Experience with relational data and writing analytical queries
- Understanding of application or system design and implementation
- Experience in consumer-focused roles with strong business acumen
- Proven track record coordinating multiple projects
- Exceptional organization, project management, and communication skills
- Strong leadership, communication (written and verbal), influencing, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to function autonomously with a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to work through ambiguity, while laddering up to established priorities
- Process-driven, continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to understand multiple perspectives and be able to advise a wise course of action
- Familiarity with marketing technology tools and vendors
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. General Mills will not sponsor applicants for a U.S. work visa.
- International relocation or international remote working arrangements (outside of the US) will not be considered.
- The preferred location for this role is Minneapolis, MN; remote work-at-home applications within the United States will not be considered.