H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
H.B. Fuller's Engineering Adhesives segment develops adhesive solutions for the automotive and aerospace, wood and composite, electronics and energy, glass, durable assembly, and bus, truck, rail and recreational vehicle industries. As these dynamic markets continue to change, and consumers demand lighter, safer, greener and more reliable products, we partner with our customers to deliver highly engineered solutions.
Supply Chain Manager - Engineering Adhesives Global Demand Planning
This position reports to the Global Supply Chain Director Engineering Adhesives. The incumbent will lead the Demand Planning process for Engineering Adhesives globally. This includes the development of the statistical forecasts for each market segment (by region) and leading the monthly demand review meetings. He/she will also be responsible for the financial reconciliation of the statistical forecast to the budget. The Supply Chain Manager will work on improving the effectiveness and developing the maturity of the forecasting process with the objective of supporting the short and long-term business strategy. The position requires an adaptable leader who can coordinate cross-functional global team at varying levels of the organization. In addition, the incumbent must have the ability to manage large data sets from multiple systems.
- Accountable for developing the optimization of forecasting and demand planning process to meet and exceed customer requirements
- Develop effective statistical forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns (at multiple levels: SKU, market segment, region)
- Lead and facilitate the monthly demand planning meetings with commercial leaders to achieve the consensus forecast. Integrate market intelligence inputs
- Develops a 12-month demand plan for manufacturing by facilitating the process with the commercial and supply planning teams
- Work closely with Supply Chain and Operations in understanding capacity constraints that prevent from achieving demand plan. Participate in supply review meetings
- Facilitate the monthly reviews with Finance and drive the reconciliation process between operating plan and budget
- Drive leading indicators of forecast accuracy and bias to yield improvement in customer experience metrics as well as internal P&L and balance sheet metrics
- Support working capital/inventory strategies toward inventory optimization through effective SIOP execution in alignment with demand and supply planning execution
- Gather the data for Executive Reviews to drive the effective business decision-making process
- Develop and implement governance, policies, processes, and tools that provide consistent and accurate information, data, and metrics to all elements of SIOP process including but not limited to demand, supply, and inventory
- Collaborate with product management and other functions to develop the monthly demand plan with an 18-month rolling horizon
- Develop a process for identification of new product demand streams and impacts from product launches, engineering changes, product obsolescence, and transitions (Supply & Footprint)
- Contribute to the continuous development of planning systems and supporting tools that lead to a world-class SIOP process
- Own and manage Integrated Business Planning / SIOP calendar of events, meeting recaps and action plans, issue resolution, and tracking demand/supply mitigating actions
- Bachelors level degree with a concentration in Supply Chain, Finance, Business Management, or related field.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in Demand and Supply Planning, Sales Planning, or Finance
- Demonstrated knowledge of forecasting tools and best practices, including techniques and methods to develop forecasting models
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage large sets of data
- Business experience on a global level
- Advanced ERP experience- SAP strongly preferred
- Project / Program Management capabilities and leadership skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills in English language
- Knowledge of and exposure to complex business systems
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time
- Continuous Improvement / Lean Manufacturing experience is preferred
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays.All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to:
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.