Summary: Under direction of Discipline Leader, administers and manages Project Delivery Group (PDG) or office discipline staff and design processes in respective discipline. Serves as Engineer on assigned projects
1. Defines goals for engineering staff within PDG or office and advises on staffing levels.
2. Assists in recruiting discipline staff.
3. Defines career paths for PDG or office staff. Assists discipline staff within PDG or office in developing individual goals and approves final goals.
4. Performs evaluations of staff within PDG or office and advises on salary adjustments.
5. Participates in project staffing assignments.
6. Assists in developing discipline budgets for projects.
7. Assists in development and application of discipline standards.
8. Provides leadership in implementation of corporate quality processes.
9. Complies with state regulations regarding professional registrations.
10. Participates in professional engineering organizations.
11. Stays current with design and construction technology and methods/trends.
12. Fulfills other duties as assigned by A/E Discipline Leader.
Education/Experience: Bachelors of Science degree in engineering from an ABET accredited program
Specific Knowledge, Skills, License, Certifications Etc..:
1. Leadership and management skills.
2. Ability to understand and execute the company vision and values of Team, Excellence, Service and Trust
Haskell is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities). All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran's status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Haskell is a drug-free workplace, all applicants who receive conditional offers of employment will be subjected to pre-employment drug testing.