The Business Development Representative will be responsible to identify, qualify, develop leads and assist in closing new business opportunities which result in successful, profitable and long-term client relationships. The right candidate will bring to this position: strong organizational skills, identifying and creating efficiencies, relationship building skills, operational knowledge, ability to comprehend and retain new information, ability to resolve problems in a high-paced environment.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
• Identify and aggressively pursue new business opportunities to generate and qualify leads to align with RVP and BDM targeted accounts.
• Rapidly engage with prospects / clients to identify their requirements and potential business opportunities.
• Create list of potential buyers using tools provided to sales qualify leads and opportunities.
• Manage Incoming leads and close or align according to the value of the overall opportunity.
• Using consultative selling, articulate an executive vision of how ULG solutions can benefit potential customers
• Demonstrates commercial acumen and understanding of client’s business needs, identifying where ULG suite of services can offer value.
• Continuously keep abreast of industry, market and competitor developments in order to grow and develop the business. Develop and maintain extensive product and industry knowledge.
• Achieve and exceed minimum agreed quotas.
• Other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time.
Education, Experience + Skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. Views this role as a
• stepping stone to career progression and development.
• Effective time management and organization skills
• 1-2 years of experience in the translation and localization industry preferred
• Ideally with experience of business development and sales
• Proven track record of achieving goals