Are you a compassionate Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN seeking to have a significant impact in the lives of others? If so, we have some amazing memory care clients that would love to have you care for them.
This LPN position will work between our Minnetonka and Victoria locations in the evenings. There is flexibility on afternoon start time (between 1 - 3). In this role you will be eligible for a $2,500 bonus!
- Displays an attitude of courtesy and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Functions as a team member with other staff in performance of duties.
- Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Implements individual plan of care for resident and monitors staff providing care.
- Notifies nurse manager, attending physician, and family members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Orders lab, x-ray, ambulance, and other services as necessary.
- Receives, transcribes, and carries out physician's orders.
- Participates in direct resident care as needed.
- Admits, transfers, and discharges residents according to procedures.
- Monitors nursing personnel on duty during the assigned shift.
Job Requirements: Must be a LPN in good standing and licensed in the State of Minnesota
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Skills in problem definition and resolution
- Ability to focus all efforts toward quality resident care
We offer competitive wages and a generous benefit package including, medical, dental, & vision insurance, paid time off, holiday pay, retirement and much more.
Emerald Crest by Augustana Care specializes in Memory Care of the geriatric population. As a Emerald Crest employee you will learn and gain valuable knowledge about Alzheimer's disease and dementia.
Augustana Care is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer