The Vendor Administrator roles are responsible for providing support for Agiliti's vendor management program through executing on strong operations, work order processing, and customer service.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating and maintaining vendor relationships focused on efficient operations
- Processing and obtaining service documentation from vendors and internal/external customers
- Understanding customer contract exclusions to ensure accurate billing
- Procuring new vendor service providers and creating successful alignment between both parties
- Working closely with Agiliti technical staff to ensure resolution of service level issues
- Assisting in achieving full compliance with medical equipment management programs
- Executing and understanding all Vendor Management standard operating procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Business related field strongly preferred
- 0 - 3 years Administrative or other applicable experience
- Demonstration of organizational effectiveness
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office Suite and in a CMMS
- Ability to sit, stand, lift, bend and stoop numerous times throughout the day
- Flexibility in work schedule to meet department needs
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and service quality by maintaining Compliance, Policy, and all other documented Vendor Management processes and procedures
It is the policy of Agiliti to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a veteran, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local civil rights laws. In addition, Agiliti will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Agiliti strictly prohibits any form of retaliation against individuals who make good faith reports of alleged violations of this policy or who cooperate in Agiliti's investigation of such reports.
Primary Job Location:
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Vendor Administrator I
We are proud to be an EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background and drug testing.