As a Quotations Specialist at Crescent, you will be responsible for quoting material from plans and specifications on construction projects. This may also include building a Bill of Material from a blueprint or working with a customer to suggest products on design-build projects.
You will know you're a match to this position if you have product and application knowledge, an understanding of the bid process, interpersonal and organizational skills, are a self-starter, detail oriented, and can work quickly and accurately under time constraints and pressure.
What's in it for you? Competitive pay and benefits. The opportunity to develop professionally, grow personally and the flexibility to balance your life's priorities. Leaders who inspire, build trust, and empower employees to achieve their best.
- Interact with electrical contractors, architects, engineers, and owners to suggest products to be used on all types of construction projects.
- Negotiate pricing with manufacturers and customers.
- Act as source of technical expertise within the branch.
- Collect and analyze quotations data to determine patterns of success or failure. Measure by product type, manufacturer, bid amounts, and customers.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and a minimum of one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Two-year trade school or four-year college degree strongly recommended.
- Background in wholesale electrical distribution or electrical contracting preferred.
Family Owned. Culture of Quality. Opportunities to Advance.
Crescent Electric offers a caring and supportive environment where employees are provided with the resources and support of a large company. Quality is a way of life at Crescent. Over the last 100 years, we've made every effort to continuously improve and grow as a team. As one of the largest electrical distributors in the United States, Crescent Electric has over 160 locations from coast to coast with a variety of career avenues you could pursue.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our career overview videos on our YouTube playlist at
Crescent is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Candidates are subject to assessments, Motor Vehicle record review, criminal background checks, credit and references check, and a post-offer drug screen.