Welcome to Sherwin-Williams
Sherwin-Williams is the largest coatings company in North America, and the third largest in the world. With $11 billion in sales, 4,000+ stores, and 90+ manufacturing and technical centers, we proudly serve customers in over 120 countries. Our 45,000+ employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
- Candidate will support the TAG Residential Marketing team across a range of activities including preparation of segment strategy tools, preparation and support of marketing resources, and tracking of marketing and sales programs. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting market research and analytics for various segments
- Analyzing program measurements, generating reports, and making recommendations for strategic marketing decisions for our DIY and Residential segments
- Supporting and contributing to the development of marketing initiatives, including supporting next generation development of key sales support resources
- Interacting with other internal departments, sales personnel, and external vendors in order to coordinate activities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience related to Sales and Marketing preferred
- Minimum High School education or equivalent
- Must be actively pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Communications, or equivalent
- Minimum 3.0 GPA strongly preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting appropriate employment service delivery systems, such as state workforce agencies and local employment delivery systems, to provide priority referrals of protected veterans.