CentraCare Health – Monticello is a team of health care providers working together to deliver comprehensive, high-quality care in a compassionate environment, close to home. Our mission is to improve the health of every patient, every day.
We are looking for caring, skilled professionals who are passionate about making CentraCare the leader in Minnesota for quality, safety, service and value. We offer an outstanding work environment to our employees, who are dedicated to providing a superior patient experience.
CentraCare Health – Monticello Care Center is an 89 bed skilled nursing facility located on the banks of the Mississippi River. The care center provides 24-hour nursing care to long-term care residents and rehab residents.
The Nurse Manager assists the Director of Nursing in directing the day-to-day functions for the Care Center in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local guidelines and regulations that govern the long-term care facility, and as directed by the Director, to assure the highest degree of quality care in maintained at all times. Provides clinical oversight and directs staff workflow. In the absence of the Director of Nursing, has responsibility for the nursing department.
- Current MN RN license
- Current BLS certification
- Previous supervisory experience
- Strong computer knowledge
- Knowledge of State and Federal regulations
- Understanding of culture change in resident centered care
- Knowledge of long term care compliance, operations and regulations
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Strong interpersonal and human relations skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years Geriatric Nursing experience