Location: Shoreview, MN
Type: Business Support: Finance, HR, Admin, IT
This position will be responsible for Working with Project Managers, and Manufacturing Leads, develop final assembly schedule and lower level assembly schedule for manufacturing, including linkage to downstream manufacturing and procurement operations.
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years demonstrated and sustained business experience within Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Logistics.
- APICS (American Production and Inventory Control Society) certification a plus.
- Manufacturing planning and process knowledge and experience
- Detail oriented, analytical and precise in multiple tasks.
- Strong process, analytical and data manipulation skills.
- Strong PC and Jobscope systems application knowledge.
- Strong communication and team management skills.
- Ability to read and interpret drawing requirements and specifications.