When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others. Named as a?Star Tribune Top Workplace for the 10th?time, Ebenezer is Minnesota's largest senior living organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we're growing at an unprecedented rate!
Aurora on France is a new, state of the art senior community attached to Fairview Southdale Hospital in the heart of Edina, MN. Located conveniently near Hwy. 62 and France Ave. and is on a bus line. Aurora has 136 units offering a full continuum of care including Transitional Care, Enhanced Care and Assisted Living/Memory Care. We offer employees many benefits including free meals if you work a double shift, beautiful walking paths for your breaks and opportunities for growth both in the TCU and Assisted Living.
This positoin includes;
* 64 hours per pay period
* Benefit eligible ( PTO, Medical, Dental, Retirement, Tuition Reimbursement) https://www.ebenezercares.org/benefits.html
* Plan, implement, coordinate, evaluate, and conduct programs pertinent to the interests and needs of the individual resident.
* Maintains compliance with State and Federal Regulations regarding medical record documentation and participation.
* Evaluates the therapeutic value of group programs and outings regularly and timely when requested by Director.
* Plans and implements community outings and special events.
* Takes responsibility for notifying residents of upcoming opportunities.
* Actively involves self in the continued growth of the 1:1 programming.
* Works in cooperation with Chaplain or local clergy.
* Ability to complete MDS, Assessments, Care Plans, and Progress Notes.
* Complete and Update attendance/participation records.
* Gathers information from other team members as it relates to resident's progress.
* Attends and participates in IDT and resident care conferences.
* CTRS, MT-BC Preferred
* Vocational/Technical Training or Associate Degree Required
* Bachelor's Degree in Therapeutic Recreation, Music Therapy, or related field - Preferred
* 1-3 Years related work experience - Preferred
* Computer Skills and other office skills - Required
* Proficiency in piano or guitar (able to lead sing-a-longs) - Preferred