Consumer Lending Underwriter - Burnsville
The Consumer Lending Center is currently seeking a full-time Consumer Lending Officer. This position would serve as an underwriter of consumer and home equity lending. Support the organizational philosophy of high loan quality by recognizing opportunities for our members to improve their financial well-being, including situations that involve credit risk beyond the parameters of the automated approval system. Serve as a staff resource by mentoring staff in lending practices and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, four year-college degree preferred
- 4 years financial services experience, including 3 years lending underwriting background and knowledge of real estate lending
- Excellent underwriting and communication skills
- Previous PC experience, Microsoft Office experience preferred
- Good math aptitude and keyboarding skills
- Ability to work as a team player being flexible and dependable
- Incumbents in this role are required to be compliant with the terms and conditions outlined in US Federal Credit Union's SAFE Act Policy, which includes the submission of fingerprints, the successful completion of a FBI background check and registration in Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS)
Hours: Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:30a.m. - 6 p.m., rotating late nights and Saturdays
Firefly Credit Union is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and all Protected Classes.