Wenck is seeking experienced, full-time, seasonal Equipment Operators and/or CDL Class A Drivers. This position will initially work on a campaign affiliated with the sugar beet harvest. This campaign will operate 7 days/week, starting mid-August with an anticipated end date of mid-April (dependent on the sugar beet season). Employees will work shifts and will be required to work their scheduled weekends and/or holidays during this campaign. Continued employment, following the completion of this campaign, will be based on performance as well as additional projects that may arise.
- Safely operate equipment (such as tractors, excavators, front end loaders, skid-steer and trucks) to load, transport and spread sugar beet byproducts on farm fields.
- Immediately report safety incidents directly to the shift Foreman.
- Complete and adhere to mandatory safety training as required by company.
- Perform light equipment maintenance and report maintenance needs to the shift foremen. Clean garbage/personal items out of equipment after use.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures.
- Support Foreman to execute daily strategy of work needed to be done during the shift period.
- Assist with additional duties and projects as assigned.
- Must live, or be willing to relocate to live, within 45 miles of Renville, MN
- Experience with the operation of heavy equipment
- Valid driver’s license (required)
- CDL Class A License (preferred)
- Must be able to pass drug and alcohol testing per company policy
- Ability to work in an outdoor rural winter environment (typically farm fields)
- Ability to work a full-time 8-10-hour shift
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to execute tasks with minimal supervision while ensuring client needs are met in a timely and efficient manner
- Must be able to work with a team, take direction, and collaborate well with others.
- Must work to embrace Wenck's core values and uphold them.
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.