Generates quotes for all customer and services within the assigned scope of responsibility to achieve Company volume and profitability growth objectives. Build strong relationships with customers. Support customers with engineering support to bring products to production.
Must have at least two years of recent related tool and die and/or design experience and a total of six years in metal stamping, metal fabrication environment.
- Analyzes the customer company and prints to determine if the work fits Company and provides a quality product to that customer.
- Gathers all information needed to determine price, including the process, material, and outside services. Prepares the calculations to determine the costs.
- Communicates with the customer on the price and information needed about the quote. Follows up on quote to see if it is competitive with this project.
- Consults with internal departments once we have products to produce. Communicates with the customer about the progress of their product.
- Analyzes job history to determine new prices are available and checks on job performance.
- Develops existing accounts to maximum sales potential, with the sales manager.
- Develops quotations in accordance with the Company objectives and philosophies.
- Establishes and maintains favorable work relationships with customers and prospects and develops a good image of, and customer confidence in, the Company as a favored vendor as part of overall sales strategy.
All employment offers are contingent on the successful passing of drug screening and pre-employment physical.
BTD will offer the right applicant's a competitive wage, comprehensive benefit package which includes, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, along with a 401(k) plan, with employee stock purchase program and paid vacation after 60 days of employment.