|Account Executive |
The primary responsibility as the Account Executive is to drive and grow revenue from new clients in the SMB mid-market segment. This is a high-energy, client-facing role for a sales professional with a proven track record of driving sales and closing business.
The successful candidate will,
- Present and sell VoIP, Ethernet, MPLS, internet and other network solutions to business customer, generating new sales revenue and meeting or exceeding quota.
- Network in groups and vertical markets to establish Enventis in the marketplace and obtain contacts.
- Identify and prospect leads to increase sales funnel.
- Contact potential customers to assess communication needs and propose solutions.
- Provide demonstrations on new products and technology.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of industry technological advances.
- Prepare and utilize presentation materials, product announcement information and other related documents.
- Develop and respond to RFPs, which include technical information, corporate background, pricing, implementation strategies and legal information.
- Support and implement customer seminars on our products and services. Provide customer feedback to the management of Sales regarding ideas for new products and services.
|Requirements for the position include the following: |
- 4 year degree or equivalent in experience.
- 1 - 3 years technical sales experience in a solution based selling role with a proven track record, telecom sales experience beneficial.
- Knowledge of Ethernet, PRI, SIP, Internet, Collocation, MPLS, T1, DS3, PSTN and Hosted VoIP.
- Self motivated, persuasive and organized.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driver's license with good driving record.
Apply today and see how our exciting and challenging environment can be the place for you!
HickoryTech offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Qualified candidates can apply on-line at www.hickorytech.com