Everyone is welcome to attend this free virtual hiring event featuring jobs in many occupations. You will need a smartphone, tablet, or computer to attend this online event.
Visit the virtual employer booths to learn about each company and their job openings. You can LIVE CHAT with employers to get your questions answered. Some employers may also offer virtual meetings or interviews.
Visit www.elevatefutures.com to register now. You will create an INDIVIDUAL profile on the Elevate Futures web site. On the day of the event, simply log into the site using Microsoft Edge or Chrome, and click "Join the event." Check in at the information desk for helpful tips or if you have questions about the event.
- ?Amazon: Seasonal Warehouse Workers, Seasonal Delivery Drivers and Seasonal Shoppers
- • DailyPay: Customer Support Agents (call center), Billing Specialists, Finance Roles, and Customer Success Managers
- • Hammer Residences: Direct Support Professionals and Assistant Program Managers (Lead Direct Support Professionals)
- • Monarch Healthcare Management: Nursing Assistants in Training, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), LPNs, RNs, Culinary Aides and Culinary Cooks
- • MN Veterans Home: Certified Nursing Assistants, LPNs, General Maintenance Workers (Housekeeping) and Resident Assistants
- • PICA Head Start: Health Advocates, Advocates, Infant Toddler Teachers & Assistants, Bus Drivers, Preschool Lead Teachers and Assistants
- • Presbyterian Homes: Nursing Assistants, Trained Medication Assistants, Cooks, RNs, LPNs, and Servers
- • ResCare: FT & PT Direct Support Professionals and Individualized Home Support Direct Service Professionals
- • Right at Home: In-Home Caregivers
- • Unifi: Cabin Agents, Ramp Agents, Lavatory Agents, and Customer Service positions
Do you need help finding a job?
Hennepin County Employment Services and our partners in CareerForce can help you:
- ?Lisa Cain, 612-596-1990, email@example.com
- ?Meykal Ahmed, 612-348-9872, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information go to Hennepin.us/employmentservices and CareerForceMN.com
- ?Explore career choices
- ?Find out if you can get special training or education
- ?Improve your job search skills and answer your job search questions
- ?Write a professional resume
- ?Prepare for interviews
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.