Delaware North is hiring for the upcoming season for the Minnesota Twins at Target Field.
- Paid training.
- Must be able to work weekends and evenings based on Twin’s game days.
- Meal and uniform provided. May work outdoors, and may require heavy lifting (over 40 pounds).
- All jobs at Target Field in downtown Minneapolis.
- Pay starts at $12.50.
- Background check and drug testing required.
Save time and fill out an application ahead of time on-line at: www.delawarenorth.com
- Concession stand attendants
- Warehouse stock clerks
This is a walk-in event, no pre-registration is needed. The event is free and open to all job seekers. Please bring copies of your resume and dress professionally.
This event is sponsored by Hennepin County Eligibility and Work Services (EWS).
If you have questions, please contact Lisa Cain at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-596-1990 or Colleen Dufek at email@example.com or 612-387-8132.
See you there!
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.