Ridgeview Medical Center
is an independent, regional health care network serving the west metro area. The hospital is the heart of a regional health care network that includes clinics, emergency services and specialty programs. Ridgeview employs more than 1,300 employees who support the hospital, clinics and outreach services.
Our hospital, associated clinics and physicians have a well-earned reputation for clinical excellence and extraordinary service and our patients tell us that the Ridgeview experience is decidedly different. Throughout, Ridgeview Medical Center regards its community, those who seek its services, the organizations with which it partners and its staff with respect, compassion and fairness.
What Makes us different?
The Benefits of Working at Ridgeview
- Patient satisfaction rates that are among the best in the Twin Cities metro area
- Clinic physicians who are leaders in chronic disease management, such as heart and diabetes
- A state-of-the-art Cardiac-Intensive Care Unit with 22 private rooms
- Emergency room visit times that are well below the national average
- A nationally recognized breastfeeding program
- A sleep center that is among a distinct group of accredited Minnesota sleep centers
- Same-day mammography results from our Women’s Imaging & Breast Center
Benefit-eligible employees can participate in a variety of benefit plans (waiting periods may apply). The following are just a few of the voluntary benefits available:
- Competitive salary
- Great location and atmosphere
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life insurance for you and your family
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401K plan
Ridgeview is committed to equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, disability, age, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other status protected by law.
For more than 50 years, Ridgeview has been providing exceptional health cares services to the west metro area. Today, our campus and clinics continue to grow and attract top notch doctors, nurses and staff. Annually, we provide care for more than 1,000 births, 22,000 emergency visits and more than 7,000 surgeries.
Take the next step toward achieving your long-term career goals. Apply now and discover what Ridgeview Medical Center can offer you.