Mary T. Inc. was founded in 1976 by Mary and Margaret Tjosvold. Mary T's grandmother, Rosa Camille Williams (Margaret's mother) provided the inspiration and name for Camilia Rose Group Home and Camilia Rose Convalescent Center. Her philosophy was to serve others and to bring comfort into their lives. She purchased 40 acres of land and a farm house in 1952, where she continued to care for elderly people until her passing. This natural land, with its numerous trees, two creeks, and various wildlife, is the site of our Catered Living homes, Margaret Place, Six Acres, our Villas by Mary T. on 118th Lane and Camilia Rose.