Medical Assistant- Full Time (Coon Rapids)
Seeking an experienced Medical Assistant to join our surgical specialty practice! Work location will primarily be our Coon Rapids clinic located near Mercy hospital. This is a full time opportunity. Daytime hours are generally between 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Answer busy clinic phones, schedule clinic appointments/colonoscopy, and make patient reminder calls
- Exam room set up, instrument cleaning and rooming of patients, to include obtaining patient history
- Assist physicians with pre/post op appointments and procedures in a sterile environment
- Support patient charting utilizing NextGen EHR
- Must be willing to travel to other clinic/satellite locations on occasion if needed
- Degree as a Medical Assistant with a minimum of 1 year recent Medical Assistant experience in a medical clinic setting. Certification preferred.
- Superior communication skills, detailed oriented, excellent direct patient care skills as well as the ability to remain professional, upbeat and positive in a busy clinic environment.
- Clear understanding of HIPAA standards and patient confidentiality.
- Excellent driving record, current valid driver's license and ability to travel between clinics in a reliable and efficient manner.
- Experience with NextGen EHR a plus.
- Ability to be flexible with scheduled work hours in order to meet clinic needs
- X-ray operator license preferred.
If you have the experience and skills described, please click on the link to apply.
CRSAL is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Benefits Package Available with this position:
The benefit package for this position (providing eligibility requirements are met) include:
- Medical Insurance with a Health Savings Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent care spending
- Paid Time Off (Available for use upon accrual)
- Long Term Sick Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing educational opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cash or Deferred Profit Sharing Plan - Three components within a single plan:
- 401(k) feature for employee pre-tax or Roth 401(k) contributions
- Employer 401(k) match
- Employer discretionary profit sharing contributions
Founded in the Twin Cities in 1963, we are one of the largest privately-owned practices of specialized colon & rectal surgeons in the world. A recognized leader in colon & rectal surgery, we place a high priority on staying at the forefront of advancements in treatment and technology.
"We care for every patient as we would care for ourselves and our family members".
“At Colon & Rectal Surgery Associates, LTD. (CRSAL), we are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse, passionate, and patient-focused team of health care professionals. We actively promote the acceptance and appreciation of our differences. Through our commitment to an all-inclusive workplace, we endeavor to reflect the diversity of our patients and communities that we serve.”
- Dr. Ann Lowry, President/CEO