Are you interested in joining a team of professionals in an evolving workplace devoted to unleashing employee potential by maximizing passion & expertise? If you are a highly-motivated individual with a passion for excellence, keep reading!
We are seeking a project manager for our custom homes division in Wayzata, MN.
Primary responsibilities will be assisting the on-site management team through all phases of the construction process,
• Estimating & Procurement
• Cost Control
• Coordinating & Scheduling
• Quality Control
• Project Administration
• Personnel Management & Supervision
• Customer, Vendor & Subcontactor Relations
The ideal candidate:
• Employs professionalism in dealing with owners, architects, subcontractors, consultants, crafts people and coworkers
• Thrives in a collaborative team environment using strong communication skills including verbal, written and listening
• Possesses high ingenuity with creative problem solving skills
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
A bachelor of science degree in construction management, engineering or related field is required; minimum of 5 years of custom homes-related experience is also required. History of demonstrated leadership and desire to grow professional knowledge and skill sets are essential.
Must have a working knowledge of basic construction. Fluent use of industry-related software tools such as Timberline, Primavera, Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop, QTO, Navisworks, VICO, Microsoft Office and/or other related BIM technology is also essential.
Design/Build experience will be strongly considered. Nor-Son offers a competitive salary and benefits package.