was established in 2007 to develop and market a comprehensive and truly integrated suite of workforce optimization software that's easy to implement, use and maintain. As a spin out company, Calabrio has more than 20 years of product development experience. Calabrio distributes its software through channel partnerships and an OEM relationship with Cisco.
Calabrio is a member of the Cisco Developer Network (CDN), and a gold member of the Avaya DevConnect program. Key milestones include:
- 2011 Unveils groundbreaking user experience for Calabrio ONE
- 2010 Launches Calabrio One Web 2.0 Suite and Calabrio Speech Analytics •2009 Announces Performance Management Alliances
- 2007 Calabrio, Inc. spins off of Spanlink - established as an independent company
- 2006 Acquires Workforce Management company (Calabrio)
- 2005 Launches Calabrio Quality Management (QM)
- 2000 OEMs Agent and Supervisor Desktop Products to Cisco
- 1997 Purchases assets of FastCall from Comdial; OEMs to Lucent and Nortel
- 1992 CALABRIO Workforce Management company is founded in Canada Calabrio offers a truly integrated workforce optimization suite that is easier to learn, use and support, with high business impact features and functionalities that you care about.
Calabrio ONE standard packages give users the features and functionality they need at a lower cost, without the complexity of adding separate modules at additional cost, like more expensive, non-customizable products. Our Web 2.0 Contact Center Management suite helps companies get more out of their contact center investment, today and in the future.